Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God

Have you noticed that any one who thanks god for something should really just b thanking themselves. I'm not a fan of the whole religious thing, but if u r that's fine. God isn't gunna put someone or something in front of u and say here hes gunna make u work for it. Theres a story i was told once a man was stuck in the ocean and was drowning a boat came b and said do u need help and that man replied  no god will save me and then another same thing do u need help no god will save me the guy then drowned got to heaven and said why didn't you save me god said i did i sent u two boats. I have a friend who thinks god is just gunna find a guy for her but she has done nothing to work for it in return she hasn't kissed a guy since 10th grade. It bugs me that people think this way and let their life go to wast when they could b enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment